Sunday, November 25, 2007

Portraits of the Boys






The boys are 31 months now. This was the easiest portrait session I have had with them yet. Eli loved smiling for the camera and saying "cheese" as loud as he could, everytime. They are really excited about Christmas. They keep telling me that they are good boys so "Christmas will come down the chimney" and bring them presents. I am getting larger and larger myself as the end of February quickly approaches. We all have lots to look forward to!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Jessica! Just rec'd your Christmas card & cannot believe how much the boys look like BOYS & not babies. They are precious! Also, we didn't know about your pregnancy, congrats! Bet this one feels easy compared to the twins! I really enjoyed your blog. Hoping we'll see you all over Christmas!
Love! Cara